Who Do I Enjoy Working With?
If you are always trying to learn and educate yourself…
If you have a product or service that helps other entrepreneurs be more successful…
If you enjoy working with people who have a sense of humor, are casual, genuine with heart but professional as needed…
If you are upbeat but introspective, talented but time is short...
If you need to work with people who understand that your life might be noisy because you work at home, at the coffee shop or on the go….
You should schedule a call with me.
Thanks for stopping by…
My name is Krissy Gillaspia. I’m a Texan mom of 2 boys who loves hiking, hanging out by the river, coconut sno cones, coconut coffee, coconut ice cream and well…yeah, you get the idea. Coconut rocks!
My services are tailored to specific online entrepreneurs who have a passion for helping others, making things easier for their own clients and generally those who share a love of constantly being our best inside and out.
I offer a combination of content/copy writing, professional editorial services, social media, blog, email and WordPress services. I set-up and design WordPress sites, can work with most WordPress themes but I really enjoy working with Divi. So, if you really like the look of sites using Divi, we should chat, it’s my thing!
Please browse the site and if it looks like we might be a good fit, click the SCHEDULE CALL button. I’ve placed it liberally around the site so you can’t miss it. No, really, you can’t… it’s…everywhere.
A little background
- My background includes two decades of content writing. I’ve done ghostwriting, blog writing, SEO writing and more.
- I’m also published on Amazon, many websites and I’m a former “Local Expert” for 10 Best (div. of USATODAY)
- Member of the International Association of Professional Writers and Editors
- In 2008, I became really interested in a little something called Facebook. I got hired to work as social media manager, trained small business owners in its use and wrote a book about Facebook networking for lead generation.
- In addition to coaching small business owners in social media etiquette and networking, I spent 15 years coaching hundreds of people in network marketing (direct sales). I’ve walked the walk and know what it takes to earn six figures in an industry that forces you to learn to be an amazing speaker, persuasive presenter, appointment setter on steroids, adept ad copywriter and all around lead generating maniac.
Krissy Gillaspia | 2018 | KRISSYG.COM