Content Writing & Editing
- Copywriting, ghostwriting, editing and proofing
- Blog posts/articles (view samples)
- Web content writing
- Basic image editing for blogs, social media platforms
- Blog post formatting, uploading content
- WordPress content management
- Social media content creation
- Email automation content
- e-Newsletter content
Client Focused Signature Packages
Created to specifically fit YOUR business’ marketing and content needs.
Available for clients whose businesses need personalized customization, a strategy, a marketing boost and custom content for their websites and social media. In these packages, the first step is to schedule a free consultation, we’ll determine if a “business intensive” call is a great fit for you. If it is, we’ll then schedule a 1-3 hour “business intensive” call ($199).
During your business intensive call, we’ll dive into the details of what’s needed to build your online presence, engage with your audience, develop a timeline, research your core business needs and determine your highest marketing priorities. Afterwards, you’ll be provided with a valuable package of key information your business can use. You’ll also know what steps will work best for you and an action plan you can implement.
Examples other clients have incorporated into their custom Signature Packages:
Content editing for fluidity, grammar, polish and error corrections. Blog writing, ghostwriting or email content writing
Re-purposed content from e-books to use in social media updates, blog posts or emails.
WordPress maintenance, design, set-up, Branding or Mood Board creation
Set-up templates for you to re-use as needed in your own Canva account.
Marketing consulting, tips & ideas
Email marketing (sales funnels or automations), eNewsletters, landing pages connected to email subscriptions
Pricing: Varies by individual. Everything is personalized and customized specifically for your business.
WordPress Website Packages
- Signature Basic Packages
- Signature Website & Branding Packages
- The “Almost DIY” Fully functional, 5 page website (examples: Home, About, Contact, Blog, Services)
- 5 stock photos if needed or bring your own.
- “How to” Session – on how to use your website after it’s complete.
- DETAILS HERE
- Payment Plan Options.
- Branding Boards (also called Mood Boards) See example here.
- Custom marketing plans and packages
- **Hosting and Domain are your responsibility. I recommend GoDaddy and am happy to give you some pointers on getting that all set-up.
I personally recommend Krissy in the highest regards! She has amazing energy. She slammed copywriting out of the park, graphic design, you name it. I love working with Krissy because she’s super accessible and she made it super easy to pass things off to her without any hesitation. She’s an extension of you. If you don’t have Krissy on your team, you’re missing out on so much. She’s absolutely perfect for someone who’s scaling their business and looking to hand off some content and graphics. She fills in all the holes so you can continue to stay in your zone of genius. Her services and her energy are priceless.Katey Olivia
Krissy’s services were just what we needed to take things to the next level. She did everything from content editing and social media content to editing our website and creating a landing page for us. I loved our Friday calls to touch base and review anything that was on the dock for that week. She was organized and efficient and went above and beyond her services.
Olivia Neely, RDN, LD
Social Media Content Creation
Custom social media images sized for each social media platform
Your branding, logo, URL , favorite quote, etc.
Announce events, promotions and more
Social media scheduling/managment options.
Availability is Limited.
Tailwind, Buffer, SmarterQueue
- (**Space is limited for clients in this category. Please inquire by email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Create newsletters, templates in apps like MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Mailerlite, ConvertKit, ConstantContact, Mad Mimi.
- Scheduling automations (email funnels)
- Landing pages that feed into your email program from your website or other promotional ad.
- Help with list segmentation
- Basic reports on your email statistics.
Krissy Gillaspia | 2018 | KRISSYG.COM