Thanks for stopping by…
My name is Krissy Gillaspia. I’m a Texan mom of 2 boys who loves hiking, hanging out by the river, coconut sno cones, coconut coffee, coconut ice cream and well…yeah, you get the idea. Coconut rocks! I’m also an SVA (Specialized Virtual Assistant) offering a combination of content/copy writing, professional editorial services, social media, blog, email and WordPress services.
A little background
- My background includes two decades of content writing. I’ve done ghostwriting, blog writing, SEO writing and more.
- I’m also published on Amazon, many websites and I’m a former “Local Expert” for 10 Best (div. of USATODAY)
- Member of the International Association of Professional Writers and Editors
- In 2008, I became really interested in a little something called Facebook. I got hired to work as social media manager, trained small business owners in its use and wrote a book about Facebook networking for lead generation.
- In addition to coaching small business owners in social media etiquette and networking, I spent 15 years coaching hundreds of people in network marketing (direct sales). I’ve walked the walk and know what it takes to earn six figures in an industry that forces you to learn to be an amazing speaker, persuasive presenter, appointment setter on steroids, adept ad copywriter and all around lead generating maniac.